im losing and longing...

sedih sgt....hari ni 14 Jan 2012...hari yg sgt2 happy sepatutnya...yeah i think so..but suddenly it appears dim to me..as it is without light...im longing and hoping now...missing...somehow this world can be so ugly and yet someday it is beautiful...with challenges come and go it will be hard to survive..i mean alone...when you are alone...right now...my heart entirely missing everybody...my schoolmates..my cousin..my parents..my everything and everything...becoz there is no one that i can talk to right now..have a nice chat and so on...today...life is a bit lousy and busy..in the morning..i woke up on 9.00 and everything became blur...i get on my routine and yeah...watching some variety show..and then at the evening..life slowly turns back when im heading to pontian where i need to visit my younger brother and sister who still in boarding school...im wishing them every happiness but rite now..im the one who got the saddest feeling...its not because i miss them...but because im longing for someone...im clueless and being low in battery...im became dull simultaneously and feeling like im lost everything....i dont know...this thing shouldnt happen actually..but..my heart is much fragile rite now...this heart thingy makes me tired....there are so much burdens...so much questions and it seems like a massive rock had fell from the sky..its broken my heart...and i dont know why...im looking out the window but i cant even get the answer...i try to regain my energy..makes it charging...but,i just...CANT...its hard when this weird feeling filled my heart...

sad isnt a crime...
grief isnt a lie...
but,when it comes..
sad in sadness..
and grief with grieven...
its totally a crime when our heart killed by...

salam...and have a very every nice thing happen in your day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin